Quality and Compliance
As part of our commitment to creating safe spaces for individuals with challenging mental health conditions and learning disabilities, we ensure the highest standard of care is delivered within our services at all times.
The quality of our care services is absolutely vital in ensuring we deliver the best support possible to our service users. This starts in our workforce, who are taken through a robust compliance process before joining our business. This includes:
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Overseas Police Checks (If applicable)
- Detailed references covering 6 years employment history, plus factual confirmation of any employment within the care sector
- ID checks including eligibility to work in the UK
- Medical Questionnaire to ensure fitness to work
- A comprehensive and fully regulated training programme
Our services are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), who we work closely with to ensure safe and effective delivery of our support services. You can view all of our CQC ratings on our individual service pages.