Dignus Careers are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join our Old Post Office residential service on a full-time basis.
Who are Dignus Group & what do we do?
Dignus Group are a family-owned business founded in 2006, that provides person-centred care and support to individuals 18 years and above with profound and complex needs including learning disabilities, mental health conditions and forensic backgrounds.
Our main aim is to provide safe spaces for individuals who have challenging conditions that limit their ability to live independently and achieve the goals that others take for granted.
Who are Dignus Careers & what do we do?
Part of the Dignus Group, Dignus Careers is the recruitment arm of our business, which focuses on ensuring we recruit only the best staff for our business.
With Dignus Careers, you are offered a developing career path that allows you to enhance your skills and experience.
About the role
- Team Leader
- 38 Hours (Potential overtime will also be available)
- Location – Old Post Office, CV7 9EU
- Permanent Contract
(Please take into consideration you will be working Monday – Sunday on a rota basis)
Our Ideal applicant
Our ideal applicant will need to fully understand the role of a Team Leader and how you can lead by example to the rest of your team, our ideal candidate needs to have at least 1 years’ experience in the U.K, in the relevant sector, we also ask that team leaders have a Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social care. Our ideal applicant will also want to take on more responsibilities and develop their career into a managerial position.
You will work alongside our Support Workers to share information and collaborate on ideas to help them perform to the best of their abilities. This will also mean having the skills and sensitivity to deal with challenging situations and resolve them quickly.
- Continually assessing service users’ needs by formulating, implementing, and reviewing care plans
- Being responsible for completing daily records to meet statutory and policy requirements.
- Leading a team to complete key domestic duties on a day-to-day basis that ensures a homely environment is maintained.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with service users and colleagues, providing emotional and practical support
Why work for Dignus?
- Employee of the month (Monthly Prizes)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Support from HR Team.
- Face to Face and Online E-Learning Training Programme
- Opportunity to gain an accredited qualification with our Learning & Development team.
- Opportunity to develop your career all the way up to senior management.
- Free Blue Light Card
- Life Assurance – 2 x Annual Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free DBS Check
- 28 Days Annual Leave.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support,
- We expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.