Dignus Careers are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our Brand new service The Meadows on a full-time basis.
Who are Dignus Group & what do we do?
Dignus Group are a family-owned business founded in 2006, that provides person-centred care and support to individuals 18 years and above with profound and complex needs including learning disabilities, mental health conditions and forensic backgrounds.
Our main aim is to provide safe spaces for individuals who have challenging conditions that limit their ability to live independently and achieve the goals that others take for granted.
Who are Dignus Careers & what do we do?
Part of the Dignus Group, Dignus Careers is the recruitment arm of our business, which focuses on ensuring we recruit only the best staff for our business.
With Dignus Careers, you are offered a developing career path that allows you to enhance your skills and experience.
About the role
- Deputy Manager
- Location – LE12 9QJ, Shepshed
- Permanent Contract
- 40 Hours per week
- Alternative weekend working is essential
Our Ideal applicant
Our ideal applicant will need to fully understand the role of a Deputy Manager, Our ideal applicant needs to understand that high standards must be maintained at all times, You need to understand how to manage and motivate your team, our ideal applicant will ideally be very hands on with all aspects of the service, Our ideal applicant will also want to develop there career all the way up to Operations Level. Our ideal applicant should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a level 3 diploma In Health & Social Care
- Ensuring the needs of service users are continuously met, providing opportunities for service users to enhance their quality of life.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Supporting the Registered Manager with the management of staff including team meetings and supervisions, and assisting with inducting new members of staff
- Supporting both new and existing staff with e-learning
- Developing safe, person-centred support within the residential home, with focus on promoting positive culture and reducing restrictive interventions
- Monitoring and managing employee/team performance – ensuring that quality and legislative standards are always upheld.
- Producing staff rotas and approving annual leave requests, ensuring that the service is always adequately staffed.
- Adopting a proactive approach to achieving a positive and engaging relationships with service users, their families, and local authorities.
- Ensuring all regulatory and contractual standards are met.
- Working with key local service providers, including CCGs and council departments
- Responsibility for ensuring good communication channels are established and maintained to facilitate new referrals and joint working
Why work for Dignus?
- Employee of the month (Monthly Prizes)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Support from HR Team.
- Face to Face and Online E-Learning Training Programme
- Opportunity to gain an accredited qualification with our Learning & Development team.
- Opportunity to develop your career all the way up to senior management.
- Free Blue Light Card
- Life Assurance – 2 x Annual Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free DBS Check
- 28 Days Annual Leave.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- We expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.